Skip to content
- When is Wheels Day ? – Wheels Day is held every year on Good Friday. This year that’s 19th April.
- Where is Wheels Day held ? – Rushmoor Arena in Aldershot.
- What is the PostCode? Please use GU11 1QB. Once you get near the show there will be signs on the road. DO NOT use the actual postcode for Rushmoor Arena as it will take you to the wrong side of the arena.
- Are Dogs Allowed ? – Dogs are allowed on a lead ONLY! Please be responsible and clean up after them. Please act responsibly. You are solely liable for any damages caused by your animal.
- Anything Else ? – Animals and children are the responsibility of their parent/guardian/owners.
- How much is it ? – Public admission is £8 Adults, £5 OAPs, Free for under 16s
- Show Time ? – 10AM – 4:30PM
- How much is it ? – £10 for a Single Car Arena Pass inc. Car, Driver and 1 passenger.
- How Much for extra passengers in Arena Cars ? – £5 each
- Can I pay on the day and show my car ? – No, Arena passes must be purchased in advance.
- Gates open ? – 8:30AM to 10AM
- Parking Surface ? – The Show Arena is an all Grass area. There is no hard standing at this venue for display, please bare this in mind when applying, arriving and attending.
- Show Closes ? – 4:30PM followed by prize giving.
- Anything Else ? – Vehicles entering and leaving the show ground are restricted to a maximum of walking speed (approx. 4mph) and the minimum movement of vehicles is permitted during the show until after it finishes at 4:30PM.
- How much is it ? – £5 on the gate.
- Parking Surface ? – Motorcycles will be parked on a small solid surface area, either tarmac or compacted scalpings to the side of the show arena.
- Anything Else ? – Motorcycles entering and leaving the show ground are restricted to a maximum of walking speed (approx. 4mph) and the minimum movement of vehicles is permitted during the show until after it finishes at 4:30PM.
The show organisers (SurreyStreetRodders) cannot be held responsible for personal injury or loss, damage or theft to any property/equipment due to exhibitors, traders or members of the public negligence or involvement.
Entry and display is purely at your own risk.